This was among the first buildings purchased by Sabri Properties. It was built in 1919 and purchased by us in 1998. After much renovation, it is now home to five retail and restaurant spaces, which are predominately leased by Hispanics. It also has a small reception hall on the second floor that is rented out for receptions, birthday parties, and other occasions.
Copyright © Sabri Properties. All rights reserved